PM Pediatrics was founded on the belief that there is a better way to deliver urgent care to kids and young adults. Our mission is to ensure our patients receive superior quality after-hours care when they need it, without having to wait long for it. PM Pediatrics has had 2 million visits by patients hailing from over 2,000 towns and cities in all 50 states and the District of Columbia, and more than a dozen countries worldwide.
Specialized Pediatric Urgent Care
Unlike traditional urgent care practices, PM Pediatrics specializes in treating patients from the cradle to college. We are staffed by pediatric emergency specialists, including pediatric emergency physicians and board-certified pediatricians, who are specially trained in treating children in urgent care situations while minimizing pain and unnecessary tests.
PM Pediatrics offers a full spectrum of care and has the ability to diagnose and treat all but the most critical cases, including wounds that require stitches, broken bones, sprains and other minor trauma, fever, specific and nonspecific complaints of pain, ear infections, asthma and other respiratory illnesses, vomiting and diarrhea, chronic health issues with acute exacerbation, and dehydration requiring intravenous fluids.
- Our equipment and medical supplies are designed for children of all ages and sizes.
- We use on-site digital X-rays that are reviewed by a board-certified radiologist. These can be easily downloaded onto a CD or sent electronically to another physician.
- Our on-site laboratory performs complete blood, urine and chemistry workups. We deliver immediate results for many rapid diagnostic tests including strep, RSV, mononucleosis, influenza and more.
- We provide access to specialists such as plastic surgeons or orthopedists, if needed.
- Medicines are dispensed at initial doses so treatment can begin immediately.
We understand that life happens and seeking quality pediatric urgent care is not planned.
- We are open 365 days a year with most locations open until Midnight.
- Short wait times.
- We accept most insurance plans. If you don’t see yours, please ask us.
- No appointment necessary. Just walk in – we’re here for you!
- Multiple locations throughout the nation are centrally located and easy to find.
- Ample parking at every location.
- We follow up with your pediatrician and send visit information electronically.
We pride ourselves on providing a clean, child-friendly environment for our patients and their families. Our courteous, professional staff is extensively trained to make each visit as stress-free as possible. Every PM Pediatrics practice is distinctly designed, showcasing jungle, seaside, enchanted castle, log cabin, wild west, Coney Island, or main street USA, themes. Plus, a TV is in every exam room.