Your Preferred Primary Care Physician
With luck, the majority of your medical needs will never fall under the “urgent” category.
Our primary care physicians would still love to see you (and we hope the reverse is true.)
KinderMender is proud to offer comprehensive preventative care including immunizations, complete newborn care, and well child examinations at each of our four Maryland locations.
These services, available for patients age newborn to 21 years, are offered in addition to our walk-in urgent care, and are provided by exceptional board certified general pediatricians and nurse practitioners by appointment only.
Visit our forms page to download and complete all necessary paperwork prior to your primary care appointment.
In addition to routine well care exams, KinderMender’s primary care physicians provide the following services:
- ADHD/Learning Disabilities Diagnosis and Treatment
- Asthma/Allergy Management
- Chronic Medical & Behavioral Issues Consultation
- Sports and School Physicals
Prior to Your Appointment
Making an appointment to see one of our primary care physicians is simple and stress-free. Before you call, please see our Forms page for downloadable materials that will expedite your (already brief) wait time, and take note of the following:
- Prior medical records, including up-to-date immunizations and growth charts, are required for new patients
- Children younger than 5 years old are required to be immunized in accordance with AAP and CDC guidelines
- To ensure the best quality of care, no more than two siblings per day will be scheduled, barring extraneous circumstances
- We do accept new patients until 16 years of age and continue to provide care through 21 years of age.
KinderMender’s primary care hours differ from urgent care. Our hours and locations for these services are as follows:
Columbia (Appointment Only)
- Wednesdays, Noon to 8 p.m. – Dr. Eden Woredekal
- Thursdays, 3-8 p.m. – Ashley Palumbo, CRNP
- Every other Saturday from 9 a.m. to 4p.m. (primary care physicians Woredekal and CRNP Ashley Palumbo alternating)
Laurel (Appointment Only)
- Wednesdays, Noon to 8 p.m. Lily Grybauskas, CRNP
- Thursdays, Noon to 8 p.m. Lily Grybauskas, CRNP
- Every other Saturday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. – Lily Grybauskas, CRNP
Glen Bernie (Appointment Only)
- Tuesdays, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. – Alisha Rabhan, CRNP
- Every other Wednesday, Noon to 8 p.m. (CRNPs Lynne Soper and Alisha Rabhan alternating)
- Every other Saturday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. (primary care physicians CRNPs Lynne Soper and Alisha Rabhan alternating)
Timonium (Coming Soon!)
Please note: All KinderMender locations are open from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday through Friday and from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Saturday and Sunday for walk-in urgent care visits.